Regional Sales Manager for UK
NNNN creates loudspeakers for professional applications with unparalleled sound quality and efficiencies in setups. This provides more economic and practical solutions for customers and operators, and addresses the environmental impact of touring and installed sound with a patented technology.
NNNN was founded in Drammen, Norway, by a team of creative mavericks that, for decades, have shaped game-changing innovations in the A/V industry, including advanced audio solutions.
To see the potential of our products realised beyond the Nordics, NNNN is now seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive both sales opportunities and channel success in the UK. The opportunity reports to the Chief Sales Officer (currently the CEO), and will have responsibility for:
- Building and developing a network of sales partners, and collaborating with these to proactively build a sales pipeline
- Streamlining and preparing the partner onboarding process ready for global scaling
- Organise and deliver training sessions to support partners with product knowledge and system design
- Manage and attend trade shows and exhibitions to promote our product range and increase brand awareness within the region
- Secure sustainable growth for the business within the European region and gain market share from competition
- Work closely with the Norway head office and global sales team
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to optimise the strength of NNNN’s strategic relationships
- Staying informed on cutting-edge technology and market insight that may be leveraged to improve sales efficiency
- Extensive experience from Pro Audio and a broad professional network within the UK.
- Distributor/reseller management experience, as well as able to complete direct B2B business. New business development is a plus.
- Excellent networking ability and able to engage with multiple stakeholders as part of sales approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to understand customer requirements through a consultative selling approach.
- An influencer with strong powers of persuasion. Ability to build and craft engaging content that aligns with NNNN, channel and customer needs. Able to sell on value rather than price.
- Structured approach to call planning, objectives setting, and desired outcomes
- Skilled in negotiation, closing business, and exceeding targets
- Energised in fast-paced environments where balancing speed and quality is essential.
- At your best when given the freedom to define your own path while collaborating closely with colleagues.
- Interested in operating in an honest and feedback-driven culture (meaning; we encourage and support each other to be our best. We’re kind, fun and very effective – a great combination)
- Humble and ready to make mistakes, learn from them together and grow as an NNNN team
- Hungry to win, while remaining conscious of doing right by your colleagues and customers
Do you want to help drive one of the most innovative startups in pro audio in recent history? We’re looking for passionate people who work hard and are focused yet like to have fun. The independent thinkers who thrive in a top-notch team of diverse talents. You’ll be contributing to a positive force for progress as the world needs more efficient solutions with less ecological impact. Everything’s changing, and we’d love you to join us in shaping the future of pro audio.